Transcript Request for Colleges
Many colleges request initial transcripts from students. Please see below for instructions to request transcripts. See your counselor with specific questions.
- Determine which schools require initial transcripts to be sent.
- Remember, UCs and CSUs do not need transcripts to be sent, unless a campus has contacted you specifically and requested your transcript.
- Log into Naviance Family Connection.
- You must waive your FERPA rights in order to request a transcript.
- Click on the “Colleges” tab.
- Click on the “Transcripts” link in the left-hand menu bar.
- Click on the third link: “View the status of all my transcript requests”
- Print the page.
- Highlight the schools for which you need transcripts that are due immediately.
- Submit your highlighted list/receipt from Naviance and submit to Mrs. Ramponi in the Counseling Office for processing.
- Update Naviance Family Connection as you begin to get responses from colleges!
Your Counselor is here to help you!!
We will be meeting with all Senior English classes to review Naviance and college applications.
In addition, we will meet one on one with ALL seniors to see where you need assistance with your applicant process.
Senior English Presentation (presented the week of September 22)